Mission, Vision, and Goals of CISD
- Promote coordination among the State information services organizations and serve as a primary advisory group for decision makers on IT matters.
- Foster communication on IT issues
- Provide educational opportunities to information services organizations
- Promote sharing of ideas & experiences
- To have active participation of all members, to be recognized and sought after by decision makers and to have a clear and attainable agenda.
- Encourage the sharing of information system management & technical problems, solutions & ideas to support the business processes of the state
- Provide input to centralized support/control organizations relative to information services matters
- Use the wealth of expertise and experience of the State’s information systems directors and personnel to address issues facing the State’s information services community
- Promote the development of a collaborative State information services community
- Engage in activities to promote the efficiency & effectiveness of information services in the State’s business processes.
||Work towards the active engagement of higher education IT representatives in CISD
||Develop a plan for monthly CISD meeting topics and publicize to membership
||Promote and market CISD to current and potential members through the use of website, newsletter and other appropriate tools
||Plan and execute the annual CISD Conference.
||Advance discussion on technological issues that affect the member organizations
Officers | CISD By-Laws
For more information, contact
Council of Information Services Directors
P.O. Box 1501
Baton Rouge LA 70821-1501