The Technology Committee is responsible for advancing discussion and pursuing education on technological issues that affect the member organizations.
- Pursue and solicit educational seminars on current and emerging technology.
- Bring technology issues to the Council for discussion.
- Coordinate discussion between the technical staff of member organizations on technology issues and developments.
Technology Committee Members:
Dawson Andrews, Chairperson
The CISD Conference Committee is responsible for all activities relative to planning and conducting the annual CISD Conference.
- Develop conference agenda and solicit speakers, manage registration for attendees and vendors, prepare registration materials.
- Coordinate with Hotel regarding main presentation hall, Exhibit area, security, meals and breaks, etc.
- Provide Audio/Visual support, conference signage, and other conference support activities.
Michael Riley, Conference Chair
Danny Ragan, Conference Moderator
Lance Neal, Speaker/Presentation Coordinator
Raj Jindal, Hotel Coordinator
Alan Philips, Audio/Visual & Network
Jim Burgard, Vendor Registration Coordinator
Huey Lawson, Attendee Registration Coordinator
Michael Riley, Program
Brent LeBlanc – Sponsors Coordinator
The Program committee is responsible for developing a plan for monthly CISD meeting topics and publicizing to the membership
- Interact with Membership/Marketing to better inform members on upcoming topics
- Secure and advertise speakers for the CISD monthly meetings
- Poll members seeking input for topics and speakers
- Actively seek out presenters on relevant new technologies and management practices
Program Committee Members:
Raj Jindal, Chairperson